Also, it's interesting that the popups in Andy Matuschak's notes appear
fast as hell. They appear much faster online that the popups on my own,
locally-stored Tiddly html file. Even though I have reduced the
$:/plugins/tobibeer/preview/defaults/delay
<#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Ftobibeer%2Fpreview%2Fdefaults%2Fdelay>  to 0
milliseconds.