In fact, I've been to tobibeer Github's page, and a one named linonetwo has
made a pull request called "Make link auto close":
https://github.com/tobibeer/tw5-preview/pull/3/files

So I understand I'm not that ignorant and there is not an auto-close
option, but maybe there will be in the near future!

Now I'm trying to see if I can use that contribution from linonetwo

Thanks