Dear Sir

thank You for your valuable information.

I will go through them.

As teacher I would like to use -iddlyspace in my teaching-learning process.

!. A dictionary Hind-English-Malayalam
2. A hindi Grammar space
3. MyLearningSpace in Malayalam and Hindi

I will discuss it later in detail.

thanking you
RajiChandrasekhar