hello everybody !!

   I wanted to know how to use two UARTs simultaneously. I'm currently working in a project ' DATA TRANSMISSION & RECEPTION VIA GPRS IN TINYOS ENVIRONMENT ' . Platform used is MSP430F1611.

One UART is to be used for the reception of GPS packets . The other one should be used for sending initialization commands ( GSM , GPRS) & the responses should be available in that UART  itself .

I've already implemented the reception of GPS packets in through one  UART which was  UART0 .For that i used the usual method of '...HPLUART.get(data)'. but now i want to use the other one also for the initialization process . I tried using a second '...HPLUART.get(data)'. But it is showing error. Also tried using IFG flag register , which too didn't help ! !

If anybody have any idea of how to use the second UART also simultaneously , please help as soon as possible ....