Hi,

I am working on CC2420 encryption on a tmote sky, and I am having issues
writing to the chipcon RAM.

To test the RAM, I have added wrappers in the CC2420Control interface
that call HPLChipconRAM.write/read.  I have included CC2420RadioC in an
application, and wired an interface called RadioControl to
CC2420RadioC.CC2420Control.

I have a repeat timer that calls RadioControl.writeRAM to fill 16 bytes
of the RAM with a variable that is incremented by one.

After writing to the RAM, RadioControl.readRAM is called, the result is
put into a TOS_Msg, and sent via radio to a TOSBase using GenericComm.

The first write to RAM does not appear to work at all, from a cold
start, random bytes are returned, from a warm start, the previous RAM
values remain (expected).

The second write to RAM usually takes effect (all bytes 0x01), however
further iterations do not always work.  It randomly returns the previous
buffer, and sometimes will return with 8 bytes of one number, and 8 of
another.

It almost seems that the CSN signal is being raised, causing the SPI tx
to finish prematurely, however it appears BusArbitration should
eliminate that.

Any ideas??

Cheers,
Matt