Hi all,

Thank you, for the answers.

We did many things including: different commands including "MIB510=/dev/ttyS0 make mica2 install" and ". mib510,/dev/ttyS3", switching the button in ON position, testing with serial RS232 cable instead of USB-to-RS232, testing with 4 different motes, etc.

Finally we borrow from another laboratory the same programmer, for an hour, and it worked with all our settings, cables, motes, and commands.

So, the problem seems to be on the board, probably the ISP cannot take control over the serial port and the processor could not respond, or the problem is with MAX232 buffer. We are still wondering and we are not so brave to touch the hardware to not break it completely, actually it works as a base station to send data to the PC.

Any other suggestions, please.

Tank you all
Tsenka Stoyanova, PhD student
Applied Electronics Laboratory (APEL)