By the use of "print" I think you may be trying to get the strength
on the host PC? If so, it ain't there. It's only available in the
TOS_Msg structs on the mote end of the world, and is not passed
over the UART to the host.

Search back on this list for "RSSI" discussions.
MS

Rajat Bansal wrote:

I am trying to print RSSI strength in the recieved broadcast packet. First i was trying to access in tinyos-1.0 but i came to know that it is not possible in this version. I upload my tinyos to 1.15 but i am getting the value as zero only. Has ne one else came thru similar problem?

-rajat