Hi all
I have tried to upgrade my TinyOS environment from TinyOS 1.1.0
tinyos1.1.10Jan2005...) to CVS tinyos1.1.15DEC2005... but I have got
problems. What I have done was
1) Upgrading cygwin and installing all the new packages
2) Installing CVS snapshot in the rpm directory.
Now that I want to program the motes (Micaz) under directory
XSensorMTS300, I can't compile the program because the error happens as
follows:
Component voltage not found!
Expected component 'voltage', but got component 'HPLUARTOM'
I have also downloaded the file HPL0USART0M.nc and I copied in the
msp430 directory.
Could someone please say what I am doing wrong?
Any help will be appreciated.
Best
Esmaeil