From: "Rahul Sawant" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Andres Aberasturi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] generate docs
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 19:12:45 -0500

hi

i think this is because ur comp already has a file dot.exe and the version
of that is old. u can search where it is on ur comp . in my comp it was in
\Matlab7\bin\win32 folder as matlab also uses it. i guess if u rename this
file in matlab folder everthing will work fine. or i guess change the system
path variable from the control panel, in this make sure ur matlab path is
the last one ie it should be after this one \tinyos\ATT\Graphviz\bin;

i hope this will help you

rahul