Hello,

I've been attempting to implement an RF-based TDOA localization
algorithm on Mica1 Motes. (Yeah, I know it's a long shot, given that the
hardware timing resolution supposedly can't be better than 1/4
microsecond, but I guess there's hope in being able to achieve finer
resolution by averaging over many readings.)  I've been having a hard
time figuring out how to obtain consistent arrival time readings (which
can be local to each individual mote).  I've read about there being a
timing accelerator on board that timestamps the sending or receiving of
radio packets and makes this information available to applications.  If
this is the case, does anyone know how I could poll the accelerator in
my application code for the timestamps?

Thanks,
Michael Siegel