[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: -----

To: "Matthew J Whelan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: "Joe Polastre" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: 06/29/2006 11:01AM
cc: "mothanna alkubeily" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] Tmote-sky/telosb

Actually, there's a few other changes now that Tmote Sky has but
TelosB does not.

For example, Tmote Sky can run up to 8MHz whereas TelosB can only run
up to 4MHz.  Tmote Sky also has the option of setting the external
voltage reference for sampling, whereas TelosB does not.  Finally,
Tmote Sky is FCC certified, whereas TelosB is not.

The rule of thumb: All TelosB apps will work on Tmote Sky, but the
opposite is not necessarily true.

-Joe