Hi Marcin,

the move to a database representation of the log file was discussed
some month ago. It got some pro and con arguments.

Therefore there was no final decision to implement it. For the time
being we will stay with the actual log file format.

Seems we missed to drop it from the ToDo list. Sorry.

73, de Tom DL1JBE

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea