Yeah, I did that...I think I have it working now (they
both started up anyway)...I didn't setup apache with
the 'so' stuff enabled.  how can i test things to make
sure that the integration is working?  I am new to
these products, so i don't know how to deploy any
servlet/jsps in this environment.

Thanks
Namrata