Hello,

I am using JavaService to run Tomcat 3.2.3 as a service on a Win2k machine.
Sometimes, when I do an uninstall of the service, Tomcat does not fully
uninstall.

 From the service control manager, it is listed as "Disabled", and you
cannot do anything with it because Windows will come back with an error
saying "This service is marked for deletion". It requires a reboot to fix.

Has anyone seen this problem? It does not happen every time, but happens
often enough to be a hindrance.

Any information or pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Mario-