I've installed Tomcat 4.0.1 and Apache 1.3.22 on Linux, complete with
mod_webapp. Everything seems to work OK, but for some reason my webapps
deployed into tomcat/webapps aren't accessible unless I put a / at the end
of the URL. I figure if it worked like most stuff (and I think it worked
this way on an older installation using mod_jk), I just had to point to
http://myhost/mywebapp. But now, I have to go to http://myhost/mywebapp/. Is
there any way around this?

Thanks in advance!

-Angelina