Hello,

I'm using tomcat 4.0.1 and follow the wepApps rules
I've got jsp in the app directory, these jsp import packages from
the app/WEB-INF/classes directory.
I thought that the classes in the WEB-INF/classes and jars in the
WEB-INF/lib directories were automatically found by the webapp ClassLoader.
I didn't put a context because I want deployement being as simple as
possible :
a simple war archive.
Is context an obligation for jasper compiliation ? Could it work without a
context in the Tomcat conf ?
I probably miss a step. thanks for helping me.

Chris