What entries have you got in your workers2.properties? Sounds like something
is wrong with your setup... I'm assuming you have seen this howto?

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jk2/jk2/installhowto.html

As for making sense of the process, gotta love open source:

http://tinyurl.com/f1lo

Nothing beats reading the source itself. :)

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge
http://jblinux.org

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 01:19, Januski, Ken wrote:
> but I've yet found any sensible explanation of hooking up IIS and Tomcat. I
> have found step by step instructions but not any explanations. What's more
> embarrassing is that I posted a similar IIS/Tomcat problem 3-4 months ago,
> finally solved it, and now I've upgraded Tomcat and have it again.
>
> Though there are a number of howtos on getting IIS and Tomcat working
> together I'm still looking for some help in making sense of the actual
> process, in other words I ought to be able to look at the redirector logs
> and figure out what the problem is, or at least where to start looking. The
> redirector logs seem to be full of useful information and yet I see
> numerous people posting messages here asking for help with them. So I guess
> what I'm asking is if there is any resource that can help explain the logs.
> I'd really like to just read them and diagnose the problem based on that.
> Can anyone point me to such a resource?
>
> I believe that my current problem is that Tomcat is trying to map the
> redirector when it should be doing something else. So I'm getting log
> entries that say:
>
> [jk_isapi_plugin.c (759)--
Jason Bainbridge
http://jblinux.org]: In HttpFilterProc Virtual Host redirection of