From: Jason Bainbridge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 5:21 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Connectors for IIS/Tomcat SHOULD make sense

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 04:53, Januski, Ken wrote:
> I've honed uriworkermap.properties down to just this simple one below and
> have only tried accessing pages that it should find, like
> http://inqtomcat/examples/jsp/index.html

I'm taking a guess here that it isn't finding your uriworkermap.properties
file and it is trying to load everything including the DLL (which obviously
should be loaded by IIS).

Have you got all the registry keys setup correctly as per the following
page?

http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2002/12/18/tomcat.html?page=2

Regards,
--