Any idea why it is trying to map the below?

'/inqtomcat/jakarta/isapi_redirector.dll'

Have you got your IIS setup like that? If you do it has to be:

'/jakarta/isapi_redirector.dll'

I just re-read your original email over and over, whilst scanning through the
source and that jumped out at me, it could be nothing and is validly
including your host name but it's worth checking out atleast...

Regards,
Jason

--
Jason Bainbridge