Is there more than one name-based virtual host? If so, do the following:

- enable NameVirtualHost in httpd.conf, and set it to "*"

- change your "VirtualHost images" to "VirtualHost *"

I'm assuming you have JkMount directives inside your VirtualHost container?

Note that if you have more than one virtual host, you'll want to edit mod_jk.conf manually, and also remember not toleave your changes in CATALINA_HOME/conf/auto, as your changes will be overwritten every time Tomcat starts if you use that mod_jk.conf file. I typically let Tomcat generate mod_jk.conf for me, then I copy it to APACHE_HOME/conf, and modify to suit my needs. The auto-config option for Tomcat isn't very robust, for all but the simplest configurations you will want to create mod_jk.conf from scratch or modify the one that Tomcat generates. It does make things a little easier, though, because it automatically creates the directory protection directives for things like WEB-INF and other housekeeping stuff.

John