I have an SBT and have loaded the Triode EDO App mainly in the past for
the digital out via Coaxial SPDIF . I have recently bought an Anti -
Mode 2.0 Dual Core
http://www.dspeaker.com/en/products/20-dual-core.shtml.
The unit only has SPDIF in and out as Toslink or USB and I wanted to use
the USB from the SBT as the digital out. However when I connected the
two units there was no connection made and nothing but static was coming
through the Anti - Mode unit and the small screen froze and showed
distorted graphics.
According to the unit it is compliant with USB 2.0 but it is just a
straight USB input.
Can you advise if this is just a connection issue because I tried the
unit when switched on ? If I connect the SBT and the Anti-Mode while
switched off and then power them both up at the same time would this
make the right connection ? Are there any settings on the SBT that I
would need to change ?