dood wrote:
> BBC iplayer just comes up by itself. I don't recall setting up any
> plug-ins. Will have a look later when I get home.

The BBc iPlayer plugin is a 3rd party plugin that has to be installed by
the user in LMS.

There is a 3rd Party BBC iplayer Applet which can be installed on the
Touch and does not need a LMS.  This needs to be installed by the user
from Touch Applet Installer or App Gallery/3rd Party Apps.

There is a Logitech BBC Radio App which only provides live BBC Radio
(which happen to be WMA) - this has to be installed by the user from the
Touch App Gallery.

All of these options requires the user to "install" something.