I think MOG may be the best source I've ever had for music. If I would
have known about this, I think I may have just skipped ripping my CDs. I
now have over 1 million Albums in the cloud. All for $5 a month for my
Touch. MOG streams a 320 kbps and sounds as good as my ripped CDs in
lossless. They have quite a collection of quality re-mastered albums
too.

My question is; Does the Touch play the mp3 files  directly or is there
a conversion taking place on the touch? I have applied the soundcheck
mods and am wondering the best way to handle MOG. I may never play
anything else with the Touch!