JJZolx wrote:
> (The sound you hear is that of Cut-Throat's audiophile stripes being
> ripped from his uniform.)
>
> You hear no difference between high bitrate Mp3 and lossless, yet you
> bother with software tweaks?
> .

It doesn't matter how high the bitrate is if it is a poorer quality
recording to begin with. MOG has some very high quality recordings.

I have lossless recordings that were made in the 1970's that are so bad
that they are not listenable on my High Resolution Horn and SET amp
System.

I never had 'audiophile stripes', and I don't listen to 'Specs', I
listen to music.  I have plenty of Crap Lossless recordings that are far
worse than the recordings from MOG's MP3.

You need to spend a little time researching on how your recordings were
made in the first place, not at how many bits that were stored and
streamed to your stereo. You will find that it most cases it is
irrelevant.