On 01/12/06, Simon Laws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 12/1/06, Geoffrey Winn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 01/12/06, Simon Laws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I have been chatting with the PHP SCA team about their various SDO
> > problems
> > and I would be interested to know who is working on what so I look at
> > things
> > in transit. I'm particularly interested in the following problems:
> >
> > http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-960 - Spurious
> > xsi:type="OpenDataObject" attribute generated
> > http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-950 - Copy helper forgets
> > sequence information
> > (not sure which bug - i seem to remember a post about it) - Attributes
> > repeated as elements on output
> > http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-873 - I'm going to open
> this
> > one up again if I can as it's got a bit missing w.r.t copying open
> > content.
> >
> > But of course it would be worth noting anything else that's going on
at
> > the
> > moment that might have an impact on copying problems
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Simon
> >

> I'll be on vacation for the first three days of next week, but when I
get
> back I'll take a look at whichever ones need attention.
>
> Regards,
>
> Geoff.

Great, thx Geoff. Have a good time. I pinged Caroline off line and she is
working with Pete on a WSDL problem so I think the answer is that no one
is
currently working on any of these. I have created a fix to make copying
work
properly when there are many valued types in the DO (a feature of open
types). I'll attach this to a 873 shortly as this is an extension of the
existing fix. I'll now have a crack at 950.

Simon

Thanls Simon. I seem to have many "urgent" things on the go ;-)

I'll review and apply patches if needed before Geoff returns.

Cheers,

--
Pete