On 07/17/2015 03:38 AM, Roman Zonov wrote:
Tried to find 15.10 channel, but didn't find it:(

On the Nexus 5, which is not officially supported, Tassadar's servers must be used. He has not updated the build servers since all of the channel names changed.

In MultiROM Manager on the Nexus 5, you'll find ubuntu-rtm/14.09 which is equivalent to the ubuntu-touch/stable/ubuntu (and features the OTAs as they are promoted, so this is 15.04).

I believe that ubuntu-rtm/devel-proposed is a daily build of wily. I haven't worked with it in a while but I seem to recall that it wasn't very useful.

Please note that wily is guaranteed to be broken more often than not, because it isn't the current development focus and vivid. Vivid is much better tested, but the non-stable channels are where developers land broken software so that they can integrate it and fix bugs so that it is no longer broken. If you're not actively troubleshooting and filing bug reports or writing code and submitting patches, you're probably better off on ubuntu-touch/stable/ubuntu.

At the very least, you should expect to have a non-functional phone a considerable amount of the time when not on the stable channel. It's not suitable for primary phones.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/