I have three related questions that I decided to split up into three messages. I composed them as one email initially and decided I could be spawning a hard-to-traverse thread. Advanced apologies for the inundation.

I am trying to create an "Index Collection Descriptor File" so that I can have my index definitions in one place and unable to do so. I dialog comes up requesting a type system descriptor file as a context for the descriptor file. When I specify my type system descriptor file and click ok/finish the component descriptor editor gives me an error message and a details button. When I click on the the details button I get:

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.io.File
        at
org.apache.uima.taeconfigurator.editors.MultiPageEditor.loadContext(MultiPageEditor.java:1479)
        at
org.apache.uima.taeconfigurator.editors.MultiPageEditor.setFsIndexCollection(MultiPageEditor.java:1505)
        at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:280)
        at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:977)
        at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:952)

Am I doing something wrong or is this functionality broken?

Thanks,
Philip