Hi folks,

I am working on switching from full to incremental repair in Cassandra
v4.0.6 (soon to be v4.1.3) and I have a few questions.

   1.

   Is it necessary to run regular full repair on a cluster if I already run
   incremental repair? If yes, what frequency would you recommend for full
   repair?
   2.

   Has anyone experienced disk usage spikes while using incremental repair?
   I have noticed temporary disk footprint increases of up to 2x (from ~15 GiB
   to ~30 GiB) caused by anti-compaction while testing and am wondering how
   likely that is to happen in bigger real world use cases?

Thank you all in advance!

Kristijonas