Hi Xiaogang,

Thank you for your inputs.

Yes I have already tried setting MaxBackgroundFlushes and
MaxBackgroundCompactions to higher value (tried with 2, 4, 8) , still not
getting expected results.

System.getProperty("java.io.tmpdir") points to /tmp but there I could not
find RocksDB logs, can you please let me know where can I find it ?

Regards,
Vinay Patil