Hi all,

I'm going to use JDBCAppendTableSink and JDBCOutputFormat in my Flink
application. But I am confused with the implementation of JDBCOutputFormat.

1. The Connection was established when JDBCOutputFormat is opened, and will be
used all the time. But if this connction lies idle for a long time, the
database will force close the connetion, thus errors may occur.
2. The flush() method is called when batchCount exceeds the threshold, but it
is also called while snapshotting state. So two threads may modify upload and
batchCount, but without synchronization.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

——
wangsan