Thanks, Azuryy!

I found some examples about Pipes. Is Hadoop Pipes still support in Hadoop 2.2?

Sincerely,
Yongan

On 10/14/2014 11:20 PM, Azuryy Yu wrote:
Hadoop streaming is the best option for you. It doesn't has high I/O overhead if you don't add a high I/O in your c++ code.

hadoop streaming use buidin MapReduce, it just redirect input/out stream for your c++ application.