Thanks!:)

Sincerely,
Yongan

On 10/14/2014 11:38 PM, Azuryy Yu wrote:
yes. it always supports hadoop pipe in v2.

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 11:33 AM, Y Z <zhaoyansw...@gmail.com <mailto:zhaoyansw...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Thanks, Azuryy!

    I found some examples about Pipes. Is Hadoop Pipes still support
    in Hadoop 2.2?

    Sincerely,
    Yongan

    On 10/14/2014 11:20 PM, Azuryy Yu wrote:
    Hadoop streaming is the best option for you. It doesn't  has high
    I/O overhead if you don't add a high I/O in your c++ code.

    hadoop streaming use buidin MapReduce, it just redirect input/out
    stream for your c++ application.

    On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 10:33 PM, Y. Z. <zhaoyansw...@gmail.com