I got this error when I execute a full scan with filters about a table.

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.LeaseException: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.LeaseException: lease '-4165751462641113359' does not exist at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.Leases.removeLease(Leases.java:231) at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer.next(HRegionServer.java:2482)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.WritableRpcEngine$Server.call(WritableRpcEngine.java:320) at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.HBaseServer$Handler.run(HBaseServer.java:1428)

I have read about increase the lease time and rpc time, but it's not working.. what else could I try?? The table isn't too big. I have been checking the logs from GC, HMaster and some RegionServers and I didn't see anything weird. I tried as well to try with a couple of caching values.