Hi all,

I have an external table of with the following DDL.

```
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS raw_events;
CREATE EXTERNAL TABLE IF NOT EXISTS raw_events (
    raw_event_string string)
PARTITIONED BY (dc string, community string, dt string)
STORED AS TEXTFILE
LOCATION '/lithium/events/{dc}/{community}/events/{year}/{month}/{day}'
```

The files are loaded externally and are LZ4 compressed. When I run a query
on this table for a single day, I'm getting 1 mapper per file even though
the input format is set to CombineHiveInputFormat.

Does anyone know if CombineHiveInputFormat does not work with LZ4
compressed files or have any idea why split combination is not working?

Thanks!
Pradeep