Hi Ben,
I don't really know so I'll let someone else more familiar with the Spark
integration chime in on that. However I searched the Kudu JIRA and I don't
see a tracking ticket filed on this (the closest thing I could find was
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KUDU-1676 ) so you may want to file a
JIRA to help track this feature.

Mike