Hi there Maxim,

Are there a lot of differences between OM 5 M4 and OM 5.0.1 and current
snapshots (regarding general architecture)?

As I mentioned in previous emails (regarding the mute issue). I did such an
upgrade but am starting to see a few glitches that I cannot emulate on the demo
servers. Users can see and hear some users but not all and vice versa... and
seems a little random.   I am aware of the whole turnserver side of things and
I had this working great on OM 5 M4... and I purged and reinstalled Imagemagick
to address the file conversion problem... but I am wondering if simply
upgrading from M4 to OM 5.0.1 is not the way forward. For example, I reimported
my a database recently from OM 5 M4 and that’s when things started to go a
little odd. I assume that the DB structure is different in 5.0.1 +?

As strange as it sounds... it appears that users that were imported from the
old DB don’t “ appear “ to have “major” (the occasional refresh is required)
connectivity issues regarding cams and mics... but most of the new users that
were added do. 😳 I think I will reinstall afresh... and repopulate the DB
manually and see if that makes a difference.

Before I do I was wondering if anyone was in the same boat etc.

All the best,

Denis

Sent from my iPhone