Hi there Maxim... sorry to have to annoy you about this again. I decided to do
a reinstall of the OM 5.0.1 , new database and so on. When I log in with 2
users, 2 machines etc... sometimes both users can see and hear each other...
but most times not...sometimes not... unless they disconnect their cams and
audio and reconnect. This sometimes takes a few attempts. Once a stable
connection is established... everything is fine.

I used to have things working great on OM 5 M4... and I don’t seem to have done
any major changes.

I have thought about doing a purge and reinstall of Kurento... any suggestions
how to do so.

Using Ubuntu 18.04.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone