Hi

I resolved at the moment it compiling
https://github.com/apache/ranger/blob/master/agents-common/src/main/java/org/apache/ranger/authorization/hadoop/config/RangerConfiguration.java

<https://github.com/apache/ranger/blob/master/agents-common/src/main/java/org/apache/ranger/authorization/hadoop/config/RangerConfiguration.java>
 separately and replaced class fail in dependency jar file
ranger-plugins-common-0.7.1.jar

We are developing ranger plugin application working with data on hadoop. All
hadoop components are nicely via Ranger but our custom GUI needed audit and
security. So it was logical not to build new audit framework but use existing -
Ranger.
Used examples from git and development process was clear and easy.

Br Margus