We have an internal patched version of Spark webUI which exports
application related data as Json. We use monitoring systems as well as
alternate UI for that json data for our specific application. Found it much
cleaner. Can provide 0.9.1 version.
Would submit as a pull request soon.

Mayur Rustagi
Ph: +1 (760) 203 3257