Hi Joseph,

Thanks for your email.  Many users are requesting this functionality, while
it would be a stretch for them to appear in Spark 1.1, various people
(including Manish Amde and folks at the AMPLab, Databricks and Alpine Labs)
are actively work on developing ensembles of decision trees (random
forests, boosting).

-Ameet