I set  "spark.eventLog.enabled" to true  in
$SPARK_HOME/conf/spark-defaults.conf and also configured the logging to a
file as well as console in log4j.properties. But I am not able to get the
log of the statistics in a file. On the console there is a lot of log
messages along with the stats - so hard to separate the stats. I prefer the
online format that appears on localhost:4040 - it is more clear. I am
running the job in standalone mode on my local machine. is there some way to
recreate the stats online after the job has completed?

thanks