Hi,
I have an input file which consists of <stc_node dest_node>
I have created and RDD consisting of key-value pair where key is the node
id and the values are the children of that node.
Now I want to associate a byte with each node. For that I have created a
byte array.
Every time I print out the key-value pair in the RDD the key-value pairs do
not come in the same order. Because of this I am finding it difficult to
assign the byte values with each node.
Can anyone help me out in this matter?

I basically have the following code:
    val bitarray = Array.fill[Byte](number)(0)

And I want to assiciate each byte in the array to a node.
How should I do that?

Thank You