Thank you, Aniket for your hint!

Alas, I am facing really "hellish" situation as it seems, because I have
integration tests using BOTH spark and HBase (Minicluster). Thus I get either:

class "javax.servlet.ServletRegistration"'s signer information does not match
signer information of other classes in the same package
java.lang.SecurityException: class "javax.servlet.ServletRegistration"'s signer
information does not match signer information of other classes in the same
package
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.checkCerts(ClassLoader.java:943)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.preDefineClass(ClassLoader.java:657)

or:

[info]   Cause: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Context
[info]   at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)
[info]   at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
[info]   at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
[info]   at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
[info]   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)
[info]   at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)
[info]   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)
[info]   at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.NameNode.startHttpServer(NameNode.java:661)
[info]   at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.NameNode.initialize(NameNode.java:552)
[info]   at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.NameNode.<init>(NameNode.java:720)

I am searching the web already for a week trying to figure out how to make this
work :-/

all the help or hints are greatly appreciated
reinis

-----Original-Nachricht-----