Thanks Liang!

It was my bad, I fat finger one of the data point, correct it and the result
match with yours.

I am still not able to get the intercept.  I am getting   [error]
/data/project/LinearRegression/src/main/scala/StreamingLinearRegression.scala:47:
 value setIntercept
mber of org.apache.spark.mllib.regression.StreamingLinearRegressionWithSGD

I try code below:
val model = new
StreamingLinearRegressionWithSGD().setInitialWeights(Vectors.zeros(args(3).toInt))
model.setIntercept(addIntercept = true).trainOn(trainingData)

and:

val model = new
StreamingLinearRegressionWithSGD().setInitialWeights(Vectors.zeros(args(3).toInt))
.setIntercept(true)

But still get compilation error.

Thanks
Tri