Hi Tri,

Maybe my latest responds for your problem is lost, whatever, the following
code snippet can run correctly.

val model = new
StreamingLinearRegressionWithSGD().setInitialWeights(Vectors.zeros(args(3).toInt))

model.algorithm.setIntercept(true)

Because that all setXXX() function in StreamingLinearRegressionWithSGD will
return this.type which is an instance of itself,
so we need set other configuration in a separate line w/o return value.