Hi,

Let me reword your request so you understand how (too) generic your question
is....

"Hi, I have $10,000, please find me some means of transportation so I can get
to work."

Please provide (a lot) more details. If you can't, consider using one of the
pre-built express VMs from either Cloudera, Hortonworks or MapR, for example.

Marco