Hi Marco,

Thanks for the confirmation. Please let me know what are the lot more
detail you need to answer a very specific question  WHAT IS THE MINIMUM
HARDWARE CONFIGURATION REQUIRED TO BUILT HDFS+ MAPREDUCE+SPARK+YARN  on a
system? Please let me know if you need any further information and if you
dont know please drive across with the $10000 to Sir Paco Nathan and get me
the answer.

Thanks and Regards,
Sudipta