My answer was based off the specs that Antony mentioned: different amounts
of memory, but 10 cores on all the boxes.  In that case, a single Spark
application's homogeneously sized executors won't be able to take advantage
of the extra memory on the bigger boxes.

Cloudera Manager can certainly configure YARN with different resource
profiles for different nodes if that's what you're wondering.

-Sandy