Hello!
 I received the following errors in the workerLog.log files:

ERROR EndpointWriter: AssociationError [akka.tcp://sparkWorker@stream4:33660]
-> [akka.tcp://sparkExecutor@stream4:47929]: Error [Association failed with
[akka.tcp://sparkExecutor@stream4:47929]] [
akka.remote.EndpointAssociationException: Association failed with
[akka.tcp://sparkExecutor@stream4:47929]
Caused by:
akka.remote.transport.netty.NettyTransport$$anonfun$associate$1$$anon$2:
Connection refused: stream4/x.x.x.x:47929
]
(For security reason  have masked the IP with x.x.x.x). The same errors
occurs for different ports
(42395,39761).
Even though I have these errors the application is finished with success.
I have the following questions:
1. For what reasons is using Spark the above ports? What internal component
is triggering them?
2. How I can get rid of these errors?
3. Why the application is still finished with success?
4. Why is trying with more ports?

I look forward for your answers.
  Regards.
 Florin