1. For what reasons is using Spark the above ports? What internal component
is triggering them? -Akka(guessing from the error log)  is used to schedule
tasks and to notify executors - the ports used are random by default
2. How I can get rid of these errors? - Probably the ports are not open on
your server.You can set certain ports and open them using  spark.driver.port
and spark.executor.port. Or you can open all ports between the masters and
slaves.
for a cluster on ec2, the ec2 script takes care of the required.

3. Why the application is still finished with success? - DO you have more
worker in the cluster which are able to connect.
4. Why is trying with more ports? - Not sure, Its picking the ports
randomly.

--

[image: Sigmoid Analytics] <http://htmlsig.com/www.sigmoidanalytics.com>

Arush Kharbanda || Technical Teamlead